Drumroll please! Welcome to the new and modern world of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the next generation of Dynamics NAV. It will also replace the existing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition.
Let’s have a look into what Business Central can offer you:
- Modern and intuitive user experience
- Extend to any extent – Can connect to App Source, Power BI, Flow, PowerApps etc…
- Personalize – Make it as your own app!
- Business API – Communicate with any external system using API
- Modern Developer experience – New development experience with File based development environment and a new development language
Will be available in 14 Countries from April 2, 2018 – United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, and Finland.
Will be available from July 1, 2018 in Australia & New Zealand
The product is available as
- Essential – Has broad range of functionality that most businesses need to run their business
- Premium – Includes Service management and Manufacturing
The product will be sold only through Cloud Solution Partners (CSP).
I am excited to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central world! Hope you are also as super thrilled as me, to dive in and explore !